- 4 large potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 cup chickpea flour
- 1 cup water or oat milk
- olive oil
- salt, pepper, sweet paprika, garlic
- Fry onion in a spoon of oil and saute for a minute, until translucent. Add the sliced potatoes and let them cook for about 2 minutes, stirring gently. Add water and let them boil for about 10 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. When tender, drain the water and place into a pan with lid and some olive oil.
- Place chick pea flower with soy or oat milk in the blender, add the spices (pepper, paprika, salt, garlic) and blend. Then pour mixture into your pan and cook gently, flipping it over once (after 15 minutes) in the process.
- Potatoes – good for Vata and Pitta
- Chick Pea flour – good for Pitta and Kapha
- So this dish is def. good for Pitta but borderline for Vata and Kapha. Vata and Kapha people should use their judgment.