‘Natural processes’ should not be medicalised but treated with natural methods.
Sonja Breuer, Functional Medicine Expert (Ayurveda)
About your Ayurveda Coach, Sonja:
Sonja Breuer trained as an Ayurvedic consultant for seven years and obtained a master’s degree from Middlesex University, UK. She has spent considerable time in Indian hospitals such as Hassan, Belgaum and Coimbatore, gaining practical experience. She has run two ayurvedic clinics in London until 2018 and relocated to Spain in 2019.
She is a qualified Kundalini yoga and Hatha yoga teacher, as well as a Reiki practitioner, and a qualified life coach and mentor. Her mission is to help people live a more naturally, so that healing and well-being can occur.
She is senior editor at the Journal of Ayurveda and Holistic Medicine (JAHM) and runs Facebook group #ayurvedaworks. She has started a practitioner network, networkwellness.
Biography – Sonja Breuer (MSC ayur. med.)
- Ayurveda MSc. Middlesex University
- Internship Belgaum Hospital
- Internship Hassan Hospital
- Internship Coimbatore Hospital
- School of Ayurveda, UK, Milton Keynes
- Mentoring Diploma UK
- Kundalini & Hatha Yoga Teacher
- Reiki Master Practitioner, Essenceworld
- Life-Coach Diploma, Newcastle University
- Economist BSc. Southampton University
- Two ayurveda clinics in North-London (until 2018)
- Author of Ayurveda Learning Programme ‘7 steps to better sleep’
- Senior editor at the Journal of Ayurveda and Holistic Medicine (JAHM).
- Over 1000 yoga teaching hours
- Editor of Facebook Group #ayurvedaworks
- Blogs on Ayurveda for website TheNutritionhealer.com
- Founder of Network-Wellness, CAM Network
- MIBA Mums in Business Marbella
- Various Corporate Presentations
- Hillingdon Brain Cancer Charity
- Presentations at Health Centres
- Presentations at Gyms and Sports Events
- Local Government -Conception/Creator of NWP Community Garden, London
- To maximize food quality and its healing effects, we research into natural agriculture such as permaculture, organic, bio-dynamic and ayurvedic farming.
- Nutritional healing with Ayurveda
- Removing energy blockages which manifest in physical aliments with Yoga