‘Natural processes’ should not be medicalised but treated with natural methods.
Sonja Breuer, Functional Medicine Expert (Ayurveda)
About your Ayurveda Coach, Sonja:
Ten years ago, my journey started, I didn’t know where I was going and where it was going to end. As if driving with fog lights, I could only see the next 200 meters in front of me.. But one thing was sure, something had to change.
Was I was born into a consumer life, like the rest of us. Was I supposed to become this worker bee and then at the end of my working life retire? Not in my world I wasn’t! But when you are stuck in the treadmill it is hard to see a way out.
In any case I worked on myself, personal development mind, body and soul. I became a yoga teacher for hatha yoga, then kundalini yoga, then a life coach, then a mentor, then a reiki master and then an ayurveda consultant. I traveled to India worked in hospitals and started my own clinic in London. And now 10 years later, it all makes sense to me as I live and work from Spain.
I feel it’s a whole new life for me and I can’t believe only 10 years ago I was sitting in the office, thinking I would be stuck there for ever!
It was my dream then to live more naturally and in tune with nature. To bring the outside in, to live with purpose, to use food as medicine. Today, I am sharing my knowledge and wisdom with you. Not only how I made the change in my life but also inspiring you to live your best natural life yet.
If you believe food is medicine, the natural world is to be treasured and healing is a journey, then you are a woman of my own heart, a soul sister, and I would love to give and share my ayurveda and holistic lifestyle tips with you.
** BIOGRAPHY **
Sonja Breuer trained as an Ayurvedic consultant for ten+ years and obtained a master’s degree from Middlesex University, UK. She has spent considerable time in Indian hospitals such as Hassan, Belgaum and Coimbatore, gaining practical experience. She has run two ayurvedic clinics in London until 2018 and relocated to Spain in 2019.
She is a qualified Kundalini yoga and Hatha yoga teacher, as well as a Reiki practitioner, and a qualified life coach and mentor. Her mission is to help people live a more naturally, so that healing and well-being can occur.
She is senior editor at the Journal of Ayurveda and Holistic Medicine (JAHM) and runs Facebook group #ayurvedaworks. She has started a practitioner network, networkwellness.
Biography – Sonja Breuer (MSC ayur. med.)
- Ayurveda MSc. Middlesex University
- Internship Belgaum Hospital
- Internship Hassan Hospital
- Internship Coimbatore Hospital
- School of Ayurveda, UK, Milton Keynes
- Mentoring Diploma UK
- Kundalini & Hatha Yoga Teacher
- Reiki Master Practitioner, Essenceworld
- Life-Coach Diploma, Newcastle University
- Economist BSc. Southampton University
- Two ayurveda clinics in North-London (until 2018)
- Author of Ayurveda Learning Programme ‘7 steps to better sleep’
- Senior editor at the Journal of Ayurveda and Holistic Medicine (JAHM).
- Over 1000 yoga teaching hours
- Editor of Facebook Group #ayurvedaworks
- Blogs on Ayurveda for website TheNutritionhealer.com
- Founder of Network-Wellness, CAM Network
- MIBA Mums in Business Marbella
- Various Corporate Presentations
- Hillingdon Brain Cancer Charity
- Presentations at Health Centres
- Presentations at Gyms and Sports Events
- Local Government -Conception/Creator of NWP Community Garden, London
- To maximize food quality and its healing effects, we research into natural agriculture such as permaculture, organic, bio-dynamic and ayurvedic farming.
- Nutritional healing with Ayurveda
- Removing energy blockages which manifest in physical aliments with Yoga