Congratulations you’ve reached the registration page for the 21 days Ayurveda Challenge, you’re now well on the way to changing your life,
I’m excited, I can’t wait to accept you into the #21daysayurvedachallenge group.
And, if you’re as excited as I am then click the payment button below, cost of the challenge is €21 and once you’ve checked out you’ll receive an email with instructions that will give you the link to the:
Nothing should hold you back, book your place today 🙂
You won’t need a lot of time to participate in this challenge.
There will be an inspirational video every day of 10 min – 30 min. So that really all there is in terms of time commitment.
I will just ask you to tweak your lifestyle one tiny bit for the next day, that will not take any time, because these are things you are doing already.
This challenge is very easy but therefore very interesting too! You will never look back and say how could I have not known this before!
We’re going to have so much fun during this 21 Day Challenge:
– we’ll be able to connect together with others taking the challenge each day
– you’ll receive a new Ayurveda task every day and we’ll all try them together
– you’ll get a live video every day explaining the task
– follow up posts giving more information so that we can discuss the benefits
– some of the tasks will be new to you and I am sure some will become part of your daily routine
– some of the tasks you may try once and say they’re aren’t for you, but that’s o.k. too, at least you can say you’ve tried
I am sure you will have a great, life-long lasting benefit from this challenge.
You won’t need a lot of time to participate in this challenge. Each day I will give you a new Ayurveda task to try, so its easy… you could say, it’s bite size.
We have a short inspirational video focusing on one task each day and helping you to really understand it. The aim isn’t to bombard you with rules, but to ask you to tweak your lifestyle one tiny thing at a time. This will give you a better experience, than if I asked you to try everything at once.
The challenges are small, just taking a few minutes, and are generally a variation on things you are already doing. You’ll find this challenge really easy to participate in, and you’ll find it mind blowing too!
By the end of the 21 day challenge you’ll have picked up some healthier and life-changing habits and taken a major leap forward in your health promoting self-care routine.