"Organic - is it our choice or duty?"
TEN Reasons why organic is good for you, good for others and good for the planet.
Do you want to feel empowered about your food choices?
Do you want to know where your food comes from?
Do you want to make better health decisions?
Do you want to stop, pause and awaken to greater truth?
Do you want to change your life and make more ethical choices?
Do you want to feel healthier and create a healthier world?
Do you wish to reduce your footprint on the planet?
If you answered YES! to any of these above questions, then this presentation is for you!
Here is what you need to know:
Farming methods have changed dramatically in just a couple of generations. The government regulators and the world of industry leave it up to the consumer to make educated purchase decisions. But how can we make the right choices when advertising is not entirely honest?
This is what you will learn:
What are ethical versus unethical food production methods?
Who are the people and what are their believes to employ various methods?
Why do growers use pesticides, herbicides and fungicide chemicals?
Which foods should we chose for higher antioxidant levels and greater health benefits?
What is genetically modified, where is it used and why best to avoid it?
Which plants are good sources of protein to introduce vegetarian/vegan days?
What is organic and biodynamic farming, who regulates the industry?
What exactly is local food and is it always better to chose local?
Can intensive farming today create a problem for the children of tomorrow?
What can I do to maximise nutrition and wellbeing for my family?
What others say:
Book this presentation for your audience:
How to use this Presentation?
- Schools integrate your curriculum or run it in after school clubs or voluntary events.
- Networkers or event mangers who looking for content at payable events or networking marketing events can hire this presentation to integrate into their events or workshops.
- Social Clubs, Women’s Institutes and Arts Centres can hire this presentation to provide an additional, varied and interesting service to their members.
What will you get when hiring the presentation?
- PPT Presentation & Content
- IT – beamer and computer will be provided
- Adjustable length from 60 min – 120 min
- Flexibility to adjust to your events needs
What you, the event manger, will provide:
- A white wall or canvas the presentation
- Seating for the audience and venue and refreshments (water)
- Event Management (introductions and closure)
- Invite Audience (advertise, market and pre-sell tickets (tip: www.eventbrite.com))